Bodmin Parkway Level Crossing
St Winnow, Cornwall
Bodmin Parkway Level Crossing Location Map
Bodmin Parkway Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.446 / 50°26'45"N
Longitude: -4.6629 / 4°39'46"W
OS Eastings: 211031
OS Northings: 64067
OS Grid: SX110640
Mapcode National: GBR N5.P82M
Mapcode Global: FRA 173W.57L
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bodmin Parkway Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bodmin Parkway
- Crossing Type: Private Station footpath or Barrow Crossing
- Location: St. Winnow CP
- Postcode: PL304BB
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN3
- Distance: 274 miles 6 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2020
- Next assessment due: April 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 71
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Crossing is Near a Station
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Lostwithiel
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cornwall
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: St Winnow
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.