Borth Capel Sion Level Crossing
Borth Capel Sion Level Crossing Location Map
Borth Capel Sion Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4897 / 52°29'22"N
Longitude: -4.0496 / 4°2'58"W
OS Eastings: 260932
OS Northings: 289948
OS Grid: SN609899
Mapcode National: GBR 8T.J7JR
Mapcode Global: VH4DZ.RPH8
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Borth Capel Sion Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Borth Capel Sion
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Borth Community
- Postcode: SY245HY
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SBA2
- Distance: 87 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2014
- Next assessment due: January 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 31
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Borth
Civil Parish/community: Borth Community
UK Parliament Constituency: Ceredigion
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Ceredigion
Unitary Authority: Ceredigion Council
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.