Bourneview Level Crossing
Bourneview Level Crossing Location Map
Bourneview Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3215 / 51°19'17"N
Longitude: -0.0935 / 0°5'36"W
OS Eastings: 532945
OS Northings: 159768
OS Grid: TQ329597
Mapcode National: GBR H0.K33
Mapcode Global: VHGRZ.B1FS
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bourneview Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bourneview
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Croydon London Boro
- Postcode: CR8 5AD
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: PAT
- Distance: 16 miles 61 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2015
- Next assessment due: March 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 135
- 16 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
London Assembly Constituency: Croydon and Sutton
London Borough: Croydon Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Croydon South
Greater London Authority: Greater London Authority
London Borough Ward: Kenley
European Region: London
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.