Brent Knoll 8 And 5 Level Crossing
Brent Knoll, Somerset
Brent Knoll 8 And 5 Level Crossing Location Map
Brent Knoll 8 And 5 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2523 / 51°15'8"N
Longitude: -2.9705 / 2°58'13"W
OS Eastings: 332367
OS Northings: 150794
OS Grid: ST323507
Mapcode National: GBR M6.1C8N
Mapcode Global: VH7CY.GSHC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Brent Knoll 8 And 5 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Brent Knoll 8 And 5
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Brent Knoll CP
- Postcode: TA9 4BQ
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 142 miles 74 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 110 mph
- Trains per day: 100
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Brent
Civil Parish/community: Brent Knoll
District Council Ward: Knoll
District Council: Sedgemoor District Council
County Council: Somerset County Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Wells
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.