Brick Kiln Lane Level Crossing
Whitchurch Urban, Shropshire
Brick Kiln Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Brick Kiln Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9802 / 52°58'48"N
Longitude: -2.6627 / 2°39'45"W
OS Eastings: 355602
OS Northings: 342750
OS Grid: SJ556427
Mapcode National: GBR 7M.J7QF
Mapcode Global: WH9BN.2CB3
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Brick Kiln Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Brick Kiln Lane
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Whitchurch Urban CP
- Postcode: SY134JT
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SYC0
- Distance: 12 miles 50 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 62
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
UK Parliament Constituency: North Shropshire
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
European Region: West Midlands
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Whitchurch North
Civil Parish/community: Whitchurch Urban
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.