Brickfield Level Crossing
Brickfield Level Crossing Location Map
Brickfield Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2198 / 53°13'11"N
Longitude: -3.824 / 3°49'26"W
OS Eastings: 278313
OS Northings: 370750
OS Grid: SH783707
Mapcode National: GBR 63.11LF
Mapcode Global: WH65J.7B9G
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Brickfield Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Brickfield
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Eglwysbach Community
- Postcode: LL328TB
- Route: Wales
- ELR: LJT1
- Distance: 5 miles 62 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2014
- Next assessment due: June 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 45 mph
- Trains per day: 12
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
UK Parliament Constituency: Aberconwy
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Aberconwy
Unitary Authority: Conwy Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Eglwysbach
Civil Parish/community: Eglwysbach Community
Welsh Assembly Region: North Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.