Brickfields Level Crossing
Brickfields Level Crossing Location Map
Brickfields Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.5623 / 51°33'44"N
Longitude: 0.2773 / 0°16'38"E
OS Eastings: 557951
OS Northings: 187281
OS Grid: TQ579872
Mapcode National: GBR WY.8KV
Mapcode Global: VHHN8.RZGQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Brickfields Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Brickfields
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Havering London Boro
- Postcode: RM141EJ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: FSS2
- Distance: 16 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 193
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 3 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - 2 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Greater London Authority: Greater London Authority
London Assembly Constituency: Havering and Redbridge
London Borough: Havering Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Hornchurch and Upminster
European Region: London
London Borough Ward: Upminster
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.