Brittania Farm Level Crossing
Brittania Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Brittania Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6203 / 52°37'13"N
Longitude: 1.6514 / 1°39'5"E
OS Eastings: 647252
OS Northings: 308769
OS Grid: TG472087
Mapcode National: GBR YQK.QBK
Mapcode Global: WHNVY.BDMJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Brittania Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Brittania Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Halvergate CP
- Postcode: NR293EH
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NAY0
- Distance: 15 miles 14 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
3 (Very High)
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 39
- 44 Vehicles
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 12 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Gates Open
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Halvergate
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.