Broadlands Park Level Crossing
Romsey Extra, Hampshire
Broadlands Park Level Crossing Location Map
Broadlands Park Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.9839 / 50°59'1"N
Longitude: -1.4853 / 1°29'7"W
OS Eastings: 436227
OS Northings: 120623
OS Grid: SU362206
Mapcode National: GBR 75G.991
Mapcode Global: FRA 76SH.TDQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Broadlands Park Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Broadlands Park
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Romsey Extra CP
- Postcode: SO515RJ
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: RTJ1
- Distance: 18 miles 65 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 97
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Hampshire County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Romsey and Southampton North
Civil Parish/community: Romsey Extra
County Council Electoral Division: Romsey Extra
District Council Ward: Romsey Extra
European Region: South East
District Council: Test Valley Borough Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.