Broomfleet Beck Level Crossing
Broomfleet, East Riding of Yorkshire
Broomfleet Beck Level Crossing Location Map
Broomfleet Beck Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.7395 / 53°44'22"N
Longitude: -0.666 / 0°39'57"W
OS Eastings: 488083
OS Northings: 427836
OS Grid: SE880278
Mapcode National: GBR RTS6.L7
Mapcode Global: WHGFL.R81L
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Broomfleet Beck Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Broomfleet Beck
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Broomfleet CP
- Postcode: HU151RQ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: HUL1
- Distance: 14 miles 14 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 178
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Broomfleet
Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Haltemprice and Howden
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Howdenshire
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.