Brough East Level Crossing
Elloughton-cum-Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire
Brough East Level Crossing Location Map
Brough East Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.7262 / 53°43'34"N
Longitude: -0.5743 / 0°34'27"W
OS Eastings: 494160
OS Northings: 426477
OS Grid: SE941264
Mapcode National: GBR STFB.GZ
Mapcode Global: WHGFN.4LSS
- Name: Brough East
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers
- Location: Elloughton-cum-Brough CP
- Postcode: HU151EN
- Route: London North East
- ELR: HUL1
- Distance: 10 miles 24 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 145
- 1743 Vehicles
- 654 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Dale
Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Elloughton-cum-Brough
UK Parliament Constituency: Haltemprice and Howden
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.