Broughton Gifford 26 Level Crossing
Broughton Gifford, Wiltshire
Broughton Gifford 26 Level Crossing Location Map
Broughton Gifford 26 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3607 / 51°21'38"N
Longitude: -2.1729 / 2°10'22"W
OS Eastings: 388054
OS Northings: 162412
OS Grid: ST880624
Mapcode National: GBR 1S8.PFG
Mapcode Global: VH96X.9237
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Broughton Gifford 26 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Broughton Gifford 26
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Broughton Gifford CP
- Postcode: SN128NZ
- Route: Western
- ELR: WEY0
- Distance: 102 miles 2 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 33
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Broughton Gifford
UK Parliament Constituency: Chippenham
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Melksham Without North
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.