Bucknell Level Crossing
Bucknell Level Crossing Location Map
Bucknell Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.3575 / 52°21'26"N
Longitude: -2.9472 / 2°56'49"W
OS Eastings: 335591
OS Northings: 273689
OS Grid: SO355736
Mapcode National: GBR B8.SP3C
Mapcode Global: VH76Q.V0TL
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bucknell Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bucknell
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Bucknell CP
- Postcode: SY7 0AD
- Route: Wales
- ELR: CWL2
- Distance: 8 miles 1 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 8
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - 2 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Bucknell
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Clun
UK Parliament Constituency: Ludlow
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.