Burtt's No.1 Level Crossing
Burtt's No.1 Level Crossing Location Map
Burtt's No.1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2209 / 53°13'15"N
Longitude: -0.9159 / 0°54'57"W
OS Eastings: 472482
OS Northings: 369869
OS Grid: SK724698
Mapcode National: GBR BHF.383
Mapcode Global: WHFGV.X91L
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Burtt's No.1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Burtt's No.1
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Tuxford CP
- Postcode: NG220NR
- Route: London North East
- ELR: HIM
- Distance: 23 miles 26 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
12 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: December 2012
- Next assessment due: March 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 30 mph
- Trains per day: 2
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Infrequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Bassetlaw District Council
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Tuxford
County Council Electoral Division: Tuxford
District Council Ward: Tuxford and Trent
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.