Buslingthorpe Level Crossing
Buslingthorpe Level Crossing Location Map
Buslingthorpe Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.3531 / 53°21'11"N
Longitude: -0.3589 / 0°21'32"W
OS Eastings: 509327
OS Northings: 385276
OS Grid: TF093852
Mapcode National: GBR TYYN.2Q
Mapcode Global: WHGHH.GZ9B
- Name: Buslingthorpe
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Half Barriers
- Location: Buslingthorpe CP
- Postcode: LN3 5AQ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: NOB3
- Distance: 29 miles 0 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2014
- Next assessment due: February 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 41
- 311 Vehicles
- 54 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing Approach
- RD Visibility
- Current protection arrangements:
- Half barrier equipment
- Road traffic light signals
- Audible alarm
Civil Parish/community: Buslingthorpe
District Council Ward: Dunholme and Welton
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Gainsborough
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Market Rasen Wolds
District Council: West Lindsey District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.