Butler's Level Crossing
Butler's Level Crossing Location Map
Butler's Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.022 / 51°1'19"N
Longitude: -1.5267 / 1°31'36"W
OS Eastings: 433291
OS Northings: 124847
OS Grid: SU332248
Mapcode National: GBR 74T.YMS
Mapcode Global: FRA 76PD.WKX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Butler's Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Butler's
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Awbridge CP
- Postcode: SO510GQ
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: RTJ2
- Distance: 83 miles 5 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2013
- Next assessment due: March 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph (up)
80 mph (down)
- Trains per day: 113
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Awbridge
District Council Ward: Blackwater
County Council: Hampshire County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Romsey and Southampton North
County Council Electoral Division: Romsey Extra
European Region: South East
District Council: Test Valley Borough Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.