Butts Lane Level Crossing
Emerson Park, Havering
Butts Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Butts Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.5665 / 51°33'59"N
Longitude: 0.2251 / 0°13'30"E
OS Eastings: 554315
OS Northings: 187639
OS Grid: TQ543876
Mapcode National: GBR V7.TNH
Mapcode Global: VHHN7.VWBH
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Butts Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Butts Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Havering London Boro
- Postcode: RM113NA
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ROU
- Distance: 2 miles 3 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2015
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 30 mph
- Trains per day: 56
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
London Borough Ward: Emerson Park
Greater London Authority: Greater London Authority
London Assembly Constituency: Havering and Redbridge
London Borough: Havering Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Hornchurch and Upminster
European Region: London
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.