Cae Daniel 1 Level Crossing
Cae Daniel 1 Level Crossing Location Map
Cae Daniel 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.7494 / 52°44'57"N
Longitude: -4.0823 / 4°4'56"W
OS Eastings: 259549
OS Northings: 318900
OS Grid: SH595189
Mapcode National: GBR 5R.ZYMS
Mapcode Global: WH56L.8592
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cae Daniel 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cae Daniel 1
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Barmouth Community
- Postcode: LL421RR
- Route: Wales
- ELR: DJP0
- Distance: 102 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2021
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 18
- 9 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Abermaw
Civil Parish/community: Barmouth Community
UK Parliament Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.