Cantley Level Crossing
Cantley Level Crossing Location Map
Cantley Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5786 / 52°34'42"N
Longitude: 1.5141 / 1°30'50"E
OS Eastings: 638184
OS Northings: 303663
OS Grid: TG381036
Mapcode National: GBR XKY.CL8
Mapcode Global: WHMTY.7G71
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cantley Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cantley
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Gates
- Location: Cantley CP
- Postcode: NR133SQ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 10 miles 4 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2013
- Next assessment due: April 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 48
- 1215 Vehicles
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2013), - 2 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of users
- Crossing is near station
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Blofield and Brundall
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
District Council Ward: Brundall
Civil Parish/community: Cantley
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.