Carmarthen Station Level Crossing
Carmarthen Station Level Crossing Location Map
Carmarthen Station Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4058 / 52°24'20"N
Longitude: 0.2856 / 0°17'8"E
OS Eastings: 555573
OS Northings: 281099
OS Grid: TL555810
Mapcode National: GBR M6J.10V
Mapcode Global: VHHJ6.WSTL
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Carmarthen Station Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Carmarthen Station
- Crossing Type: Public Station footpath or Barrow Crossing
- Location: Sir Gaerfyrddin - Carmarthenshire
- Postcode: SA312BE
- Route: Wales
- ELR: CAN
- Distance: 245 miles 61 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: April 2013
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 25 mph
- Trains per day: 0
- 329 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
District Council: East Cambridgeshire District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Ely
District Council Ward: Ely East
County Council Electoral Division: Ely North and East
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cambridgeshire
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.