Cattishall Level Crossing
Great Barton, Suffolk
Cattishall Level Crossing Location Map
Cattishall Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2518 / 52°15'6"N
Longitude: 0.761 / 0°45'39"E
OS Eastings: 588561
OS Northings: 265103
OS Grid: TL885651
Mapcode National: GBR RG6.TF1
Mapcode Global: VHKD5.4NNN
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cattishall Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cattishall
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Great Barton CP
- Postcode: IP312QU
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: CCH0
- Distance: 30 miles 49 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 123
- 23 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - 2 incidents since.
- Accident history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bury St Edmunds
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Great Barton
District Council Ward: Great Barton
District Council: St Edmundsbury Borough Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Thingoe North
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.