Causeway Level Crossing
Causeway Level Crossing Location Map
Causeway Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1976 / 51°11'51"N
Longitude: 0.1696 / 0°10'10"E
OS Eastings: 551681
OS Northings: 146506
OS Grid: TQ516465
Mapcode National: GBR MNW.TZ2
Mapcode Global: VHHQ4.W5H7
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Causeway Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Causeway
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Chiddingstone CP
- Postcode: TN118JU
- Route: Kent
- ELR: RTT
- Distance: 37 miles 68 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 64
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Chiddingstone
County Council: Kent County Council
District Council Ward: Leigh and Chiddingstone Causeway
District Council: Sevenoaks District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Sevenoaks South
European Region: South East
UK Parliament Constituency: Tonbridge and Malling
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.