Cefn 1 Level Crossing
Llanelli Rural, Carmarthenshire
Cefn 1 Level Crossing Location Map
Cefn 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6645 / 51°39'52"N
Longitude: -4.094 / 4°5'38"W
OS Eastings: 255274
OS Northings: 198265
OS Grid: SS552982
Mapcode National: GBR GV.B27G
Mapcode Global: VH4K1.0F1C
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cefn 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cefn 1
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Llanelli Rural Community
- Postcode: SA149TD
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SWM2
- Distance: 222 miles 23 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 71
- 25 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Bynea
Unitary Authority: Carmarthenshire Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Llanelli
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Llanelli
Civil Parish/community: Llanelli Rural Community
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.