Chapel Farm 3 Level Crossing
Chapel Farm 3 Level Crossing Location Map
Chapel Farm 3 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.4053 / 50°24'19"N
Longitude: -5.0381 / 5°2'17"W
OS Eastings: 184210
OS Northings: 60575
OS Grid: SW842605
Mapcode National: GBR ZF.MKT3
Mapcode Global: FRA 07BZ.922
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Chapel Farm 3 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Chapel Farm 3
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR8 4NZ
- Route: Western
- ELR: NEW
- Distance: 300 miles 49 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 35 mph
- Trains per day: 14
- 2 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Newquay
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Austell and Newquay
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): St Mawgan and Colan
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.