Church House Farm Level Crossing
Church House Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Church House Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2949 / 52°17'41"N
Longitude: -2.7308 / 2°43'50"W
OS Eastings: 350258
OS Northings: 266556
OS Grid: SO502665
Mapcode National: GBR BK.XGDZ
Mapcode Global: VH84H.ML63
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Church House Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Church House Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Orleton CP
- Postcode: SY8 4HY
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SHL0
- Distance: 33 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 94
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Bircher
Unitary Authority: Herefordshire Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Herefordshire
Civil Parish/community: Orleton
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.