Church Lane Level Crossing
Church Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Church Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8541 / 51°51'14"N
Longitude: 1.1227 / 1°7'21"E
OS Eastings: 615150
OS Northings: 221887
OS Grid: TM151218
Mapcode National: GBR TQ5.NPL
Mapcode Global: VHLCR.DNWJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Church Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Church Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Weeley CP
- Postcode: CO169HX
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: COC
- Distance: 63 miles 25 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2014
- Next assessment due: February 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 94
- 21 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Clacton
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
District Council Ward: Little Clacton and Weeley
District Council: Tendring District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Tendring Rural East
Civil Parish/community: Weeley
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.