Church Lane Level Crossing
Stallingborough, North East Lincolnshire
Church Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Church Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.5911 / 53°35'27"N
Longitude: -0.1982 / 0°11'53"W
OS Eastings: 519354
OS Northings: 412008
OS Grid: TA193120
Mapcode National: GBR WV1X.WF
Mapcode Global: WHHHJ.XZSW
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Church Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Church Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Stallingborough CP
- Postcode: DN418AA
- Route: London North East
- ELR: MAC3
- Distance: 104 miles 21 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 72
- 18 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Cleethorpes
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Immingham
Unitary Authority: North East Lincolnshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Stallingborough
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.