Church Road Level Crossing
Church Road Level Crossing Location Map
Church Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5794 / 52°34'45"N
Longitude: 1.5116 / 1°30'41"E
OS Eastings: 638015
OS Northings: 303743
OS Grid: TG380037
Mapcode National: GBR XKY.BZ2
Mapcode Global: WHMTY.6F2F
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Church Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Church Road
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Cantley CP
- Postcode: NR133SW
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 9 miles 74 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 58
- 28 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Crossing is near station
- Large Numbers of users
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Blofield and Brundall
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
District Council Ward: Brundall
Civil Parish/community: Cantley
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.