Church Walk No.2 Level Crossing
Church Walk No.2 Level Crossing Location Map
Church Walk No.2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1884 / 51°11'18"N
Longitude: -0.8523 / 0°51'8"W
OS Eastings: 480305
OS Northings: 143867
OS Grid: SU803438
Mapcode National: GBR C93.FC5
Mapcode Global: VHDY7.5DSB
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Church Walk No.2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Church Walk No.2
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Binsted CP
- Postcode: GU105JD
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: PAA2
- Distance: 43 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 82
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Alton Rural
Civil Parish/community: Binsted
District Council Ward: Binsted and Bentley
UK Parliament Constituency: East Hampshire
District Council: East Hampshire District Council
County Council: Hampshire County Council
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.