Cockneys Level Crossing
Cockneys Level Crossing Location Map
Cockneys Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2973 / 51°17'50"N
Longitude: 0.2406 / 0°14'26"E
OS Eastings: 556307
OS Northings: 157738
OS Grid: TQ563577
Mapcode National: GBR VT.5BC
Mapcode Global: VHHPM.4N1B
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cockneys Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cockneys
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Kemsing CP
- Postcode: TN156YT
- Route: Kent
- ELR: SBJ
- Distance: 26 miles 58 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 80 mph
- Trains per day: 80
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Kemsing
District Council Ward: Kemsing
County Council: Kent County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Sevenoaks
District Council: Sevenoaks District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Sevenoaks East
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.