Coity Level Crossing
Coychurch Lower, Bridgend
Coity Level Crossing Location Map
Coity Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.5069 / 51°30'24"N
Longitude: -3.5333 / 3°31'59"W
OS Eastings: 293680
OS Northings: 179778
OS Grid: SS936797
Mapcode National: GBR HG.J7Z5
Mapcode Global: VH5HK.PDY5
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Coity Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Coity
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Coychurch Lower Community
- Postcode: CF355EU
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SWM2
- Distance: 188 miles 46 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 80
- Trains per day: 191
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bridgend
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Bridgend
Unitary Authority: Bridgend Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Coychurch Lower
Civil Parish/community: Coychurch Lower Community
Welsh Assembly Region: South Wales West
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.