Coles Level Crossing
Drakes Broughton and Wadborough, Worcestershire
Coles Level Crossing Location Map
Coles Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.1448 / 52°8'41"N
Longitude: -2.1148 / 2°6'53"W
OS Eastings: 392243
OS Northings: 249619
OS Grid: SO922496
Mapcode National: GBR 2J6.D64
Mapcode Global: VH932.9CC4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Coles Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Coles
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Drakes Broughton and Wadborough CP
- Postcode: WR7 4RX
- Route: Western
- ELR: OWW0
- Distance: 114 miles 56 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 95
- Trains per day: 35
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Drakes Broughton
Civil Parish/community: Drakes Broughton and Wadborough
UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Worcestershire
County Council Electoral Division: Upton Snodsbury
European Region: West Midlands
County Council: Worcestershire County Council
District Council: Wychavon District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.