Corondale Level Crossing
Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
Corondale Level Crossing Location Map
Corondale Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3499 / 51°20'59"N
Longitude: -2.9353 / 2°56'7"W
OS Eastings: 334957
OS Northings: 161620
OS Grid: ST349616
Mapcode National: GBR J8.V8C0
Mapcode Global: VH7CL.2BKH
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Corondale Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Corondale
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Weston-Super-Mare CP
- Postcode: BS228RU
- Route: Western
- ELR: WSM0
- Distance: 135 miles 64 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
2 (Very High)
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 89
- 345 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: North Somerset Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Weston-Super-Mare
Civil Parish/community: Weston-Super-Mare
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Weston-super-Mare Milton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.