Cow Pasture Lane Level Crossing
Cow Pasture Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Cow Pasture Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.321 / 52°19'15"N
Longitude: 1.0718 / 1°4'18"E
OS Eastings: 609447
OS Northings: 273658
OS Grid: TM094736
Mapcode National: GBR TJH.FSJ
Mapcode Global: VHL9D.JXHK
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cow Pasture Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cow Pasture Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Mellis CP
- Postcode: IP238EF
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: LTN1
- Distance: 90 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 91
- 11 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bury St Edmunds
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Gislingham
County Council Electoral Division: Hartismere
Civil Parish/community: Mellis
District Council: Mid Suffolk District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.