Cox's Walk Level Crossing
Cox's Walk Level Crossing Location Map
Cox's Walk Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9357 / 52°56'8"N
Longitude: -0.7566 / 0°45'23"W
OS Eastings: 483663
OS Northings: 338315
OS Grid: SK836383
Mapcode National: GBR CN8.TTG
Mapcode Global: WHFJ9.BGYR
- Name: Cox's Walk
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing with Whistleboards
- Location: Sedgebrook CP
- Postcode: NG322HA
- Route: London North East
- ELR: NOG1
- Distance: 111 miles 10 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 68
- 5 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Gates or stiles
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (06:00 to 23:59)
District Council Ward: Belvoir
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Hough
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Sedgebrook
UK Parliament Constituency: Sleaford and North Hykeham
District Council: South Kesteven District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.