Craddocks Lane Level Crossing
Ashtead Common, Surrey
Craddocks Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Craddocks Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3207 / 51°19'14"N
Longitude: -0.2984 / 0°17'54"W
OS Eastings: 518669
OS Northings: 159334
OS Grid: TQ186593
Mapcode National: GBR 89.MF8
Mapcode Global: VHGRV.S23B
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Craddocks Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Craddocks Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Mole Valley District
- Postcode: KT211NN
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BTH3
- Distance: 15 miles 62 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2015
- Next assessment due: January 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 221
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Ashtead
District Council Ward: Ashtead Common
UK Parliament Constituency: Epsom and Ewell
District Council: Mole Valley District Council
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.