Cradle Bridge Level Crossing
North Willesborough, Kent
Cradle Bridge Level Crossing Location Map
Cradle Bridge Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1624 / 51°9'44"N
Longitude: 0.9045 / 0°54'16"E
OS Eastings: 603176
OS Northings: 144357
OS Grid: TR031443
Mapcode National: GBR SY2.1HP
Mapcode Global: VHKKN.M1JR
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cradle Bridge Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cradle Bridge
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ashford District (B)
- Postcode: TN249QP
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ACR
- Distance: 58 miles 37 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 123
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Ashford
District Council: Ashford Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Ashford East
County Council: Kent County Council
District Council Ward: North Willesborough
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.