Crown Commissioners Level Crossing
Crown Commissioners Level Crossing Location Map
Crown Commissioners Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4454 / 52°26'43"N
Longitude: 0.7289 / 0°43'43"E
OS Eastings: 585558
OS Northings: 286555
OS Grid: TL855865
Mapcode National: GBR QBH.R2N
Mapcode Global: VHKC5.LS6P
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Crown Commissioners Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Crown Commissioners
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Thetford CP
- Postcode: IP241LZ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ETN
- Distance: 91 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2015
- Next assessment due: March 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 66
- 6 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Breckland District Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Norfolk
Civil Parish/community: Thetford
District Council Ward: Thetford Priory
County Council Electoral Division: Thetford West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.