Cupboards Level Crossing
Cupboards Level Crossing Location Map
Cupboards Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1996 / 51°11'58"N
Longitude: 0.1508 / 0°9'2"E
OS Eastings: 550365
OS Northings: 146685
OS Grid: TQ503466
Mapcode National: GBR LMJ.NYB
Mapcode Global: VHHQ4.K3LQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cupboards Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cupboards
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Chiddingstone CP
- Postcode: TN8 7AT
- Route: Kent
- ELR: RTT
- Distance: 37 miles 2 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 64
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Chiddingstone
County Council: Kent County Council
District Council Ward: Leigh and Chiddingstone Causeway
District Council: Sevenoaks District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Sevenoaks South
European Region: South East
UK Parliament Constituency: Tonbridge and Malling
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.