Decoy Farm Level Crossing
Oving, West Sussex
Decoy Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Decoy Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.831 / 50°49'51"N
Longitude: -0.6955 / 0°41'43"W
OS Eastings: 491961
OS Northings: 104307
OS Grid: SU919043
Mapcode National: GBR DGW.YSR
Mapcode Global: FRA 96FW.WCD
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Decoy Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Decoy Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Oving CP
- Postcode: PO203TR
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: TBH2
- Distance: 24 miles 64 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2013
- Next assessment due: January 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 180
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
UK Parliament Constituency: Chichester
District Council: Chichester District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Chichester East
District Council Ward: North Mundham
Civil Parish/community: Oving
European Region: South East
County Council: West Sussex County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.