Derbyshire County Council Footpath No.9 Level Crossing
Derbyshire County Council Footpath No.9 Level Crossing Location Map
Derbyshire County Council Footpath No.9 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8575 / 52°51'26"N
Longitude: -1.5668 / 1°34'0"W
OS Eastings: 429264
OS Northings: 328976
OS Grid: SK292289
Mapcode National: GBR 5D6.SSX
Mapcode Global: WHCG0.XF2Q
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Derbyshire County Council Footpath No.9 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Derbyshire County Council Footpath No.9
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing with Whistleboards
- Location: Willington CP
- Postcode: DE656ED
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: NSS0
- Distance: 29 miles 11 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 35
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
- Gates or stiles
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (06:00 to 23:59)
County Council: Derbyshire County Council
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Etwall and Repton
UK Parliament Constituency: South Derbyshire
District Council: South Derbyshire District Council
Civil Parish/community: Willington
District Council Ward: Willington and Findern
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.