Dog Kennel Level Crossing
Dog Kennel Level Crossing Location Map
Dog Kennel Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2616 / 51°15'41"N
Longitude: 1.0329 / 1°1'58"E
OS Eastings: 611695
OS Northings: 155755
OS Grid: TR116557
Mapcode National: GBR TY6.XLF
Mapcode Global: VHKK4.VKD6
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Dog Kennel Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Dog Kennel
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Chartham CP
- Postcode: CT4 7HB
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ACR
- Distance: 67 miles 69 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 106
- 5 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approach in one direction - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
UK Parliament Constituency: Canterbury
District Council: Canterbury City Council
County Council Electoral Division: Canterbury West
Civil Parish/community: Chartham
District Council Ward: Chartham & Stone Street
County Council: Kent County Council
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.