Drummersdale Level Crossing
Drummersdale Level Crossing Location Map
Drummersdale Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.622 / 53°37'19"N
Longitude: -2.9074 / 2°54'26"W
OS Eastings: 340076
OS Northings: 414322
OS Grid: SD400143
Mapcode National: GBR 8V4K.BB
Mapcode Global: WH869.97R4
- Name: Drummersdale
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Scarisbrick CP
- Postcode: L40 9RD
- Route: London North West
- ELR: WBS3
- Distance: 30 miles 48 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 63
- 20 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Lancashire County Council
European Region: North West
Civil Parish/community: Scarisbrick
District Council Ward: Scarisbrick
UK Parliament Constituency: West Lancashire
District Council: West Lancashire Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: West Lancashire West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.