Dunston Flixton Mill Pump Level Crossing
Dunston Flixton Mill Pump Level Crossing Location Map
Dunston Flixton Mill Pump Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4918 / 52°29'30"N
Longitude: 1.6842 / 1°41'3"E
OS Eastings: 650202
OS Northings: 294590
OS Grid: TM502945
Mapcode National: GBR YSY.LNR
Mapcode Global: VHM6F.4MRN
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Dunston Flixton Mill Pump Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Dunston Flixton Mill Pump
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Oulton CP
- Postcode: NR325DW
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL0
- Distance: 20 miles 1 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 28
- 2 Vehicles
- 1 Pedestrian or Cyclist
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Lothingland
Civil Parish/community: Oulton
County Council Electoral Division: Oulton
County Council: Suffolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
District Council: Waveney District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.