Dyers Level Crossing
Dyers Level Crossing Location Map
Dyers Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0124 / 51°0'44"N
Longitude: -3.1779 / 3°10'40"W
OS Eastings: 317465
OS Northings: 124332
OS Grid: ST174243
Mapcode National: GBR LY.JDQM
Mapcode Global: FRA 467F.MRW
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Dyers Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Dyers
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Oake CP
- Postcode: TA4 1AN
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 166 miles 53 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2013
- Next assessment due: January 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 116
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Bradford-on-Tone
Civil Parish/community: Oake
County Council: Somerset County Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Taunton Deane
District Council: Taunton Deane Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Upper Tone
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.