East Cowton No.95 Level Crossing
East Cowton, North Yorkshire
East Cowton No.95 Level Crossing Location Map
East Cowton No.95 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.4373 / 54°26'14"N
Longitude: -1.5203 / 1°31'13"W
OS Eastings: 431211
OS Northings: 504755
OS Grid: NZ312047
Mapcode National: GBR KKT4.N4
Mapcode Global: WHC69.MQ8P
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of East Cowton No.95 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: East Cowton No.95
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: East Cowton CP
- Postcode: DL7 0JX
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM5
- Distance: 37 miles 68 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2014
- Next assessment due: June 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 125 mph
- Trains per day: 208
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Appleton Wiske & Smeatons
Civil Parish/community: East Cowton
District Council: Hambleton District Council
County Council: North Yorkshire County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Richmond (Yorks)
County Council Electoral Division: Swale
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.