East Mountain Level Crossing
North Willesborough, Kent
East Mountain Level Crossing Location Map
East Mountain Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1662 / 51°9'58"N
Longitude: 0.9087 / 0°54'31"E
OS Eastings: 603453
OS Northings: 144795
OS Grid: TR034447
Mapcode National: GBR SXW.VYX
Mapcode Global: VHKKG.PYRC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of East Mountain Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: East Mountain
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Ashford District (B)
- Postcode: TN254EA
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ACR
- Distance: 58 miles 62 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 123
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Ashford
District Council: Ashford Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Ashford East
County Council: Kent County Council
District Council Ward: North Willesborough
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.