Englands Double Level Crossing
Englands Double Level Crossing Location Map
Englands Double Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0153 / 51°0'55"N
Longitude: -3.1731 / 3°10'23"W
OS Eastings: 317804
OS Northings: 124646
OS Grid: ST178246
Mapcode National: GBR LY.J7Y8
Mapcode Global: FRA 467F.HM9
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Englands Double Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Englands Double
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Oake CP
- Postcode: TA4 1AL
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 166 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2013
- Next assessment due: January 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 116
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Bradford-on-Tone
Civil Parish/community: Oake
County Council: Somerset County Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Taunton Deane
District Council: Taunton Deane Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Upper Tone
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.