Eve's Level Crossing
Eve's Level Crossing Location Map
Eve's Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.537 / 51°32'13"N
Longitude: 0.2816 / 0°16'53"E
OS Eastings: 558338
OS Northings: 184477
OS Grid: TQ583844
Mapcode National: GBR WZ.X9H
Mapcode Global: VHHNG.TMRL
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Eve's Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Eve's
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Havering London Boro
- Postcode: RM142XH
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: UPG
- Distance: 1 miles 77 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 82
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Greater London Authority: Greater London Authority
London Assembly Constituency: Havering and Redbridge
London Borough: Havering Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Hornchurch and Upminster
European Region: London
London Borough Ward: Upminster
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.