Exminster Level Crossing
Exminster Level Crossing Location Map
Exminster Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.6778 / 50°40'40"N
Longitude: -3.4848 / 3°29'5"W
OS Eastings: 295186
OS Northings: 87517
OS Grid: SX951875
Mapcode National: GBR P2.JSH7
Mapcode Global: FRA 37L8.VKY
- Name: Exminster
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Exminster CP
- Postcode: EX6 8UA
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 198 miles 38 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 214
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
UK Parliament Constituency: Central Devon
County Council: Devon County Council
Civil Parish/community: Exminster
County Council Electoral Division: Exminster and Kenton
District Council Ward: Kenn Valley
European Region: South West
District Council: Teignbridge District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.